Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm Back...

It's been a while since I've been able to post anything. Life has been a little chaotic. My last post was the night before I left for Honduras for two weeks (more to come on that), then had my prom, Our Town, banquet, AP testing, and much much more. My life has been nonstop. Then it hit me. Something major is missing. The biggest thing of my life is now an afterthought, just something else in my schedule. God. How did the biggest thing in the world gain less attention than a test, a party, or a prom dress? I was approaching this in the totally wrong way. I Peter 5:7 tells us to cast all of our anxieties onto Christ because he cares for us. Rather than pushing God out of the way so we can focus on other less important things, we should put our focus on Christ and know that he will take care of everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment